We are looking for a AEM Developer to join our growing Digital team in Singapore. You must be a keen team worker and collaborator but with great aptitude for autonomous work and pride yourself in creating high quality code and polished websites that accurately match the original designs. You love what you do, and you are excited to improve your skills as well as learning new ones. You have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and have a positive and fun attitude.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Relevant Computer Science / Information Technology Degree (or equivalent);
- Certified Adobe AEM (CQ) 6.0 Developer and certified Oracle Java 6 professional with proven experience;
- Extensive experience developing bespoke Adobe AEM components;
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE, with particular focus on of various AEM building blocks like templates, dialogs, workflows, etc. And with specific tools such as AEM SiteAdmin, CRXDE Lite, Felix Console with understanding and experience on AEM foundation concepts like JCR and Apache Sling
- Expert level experience in optimizing web application performance through distributed caching mechanisms (such as Memcached or Hazelcast);
- Working experience of RDBMS such as MySQL and/or Oracle;
- Working experience of Persistence frameworks such as JPA (JSR220);
- Extensive experience with tools like Eclipse, Maven, SVN, Jenkins, JIRA;
-Strong attention to detail is essential.
To apply for our position, please click here: